The MedSpec DynaTrack Patella Stabilizer With Metal Hinges provides both adjustable patella control and ligament protection with its hinged design. It features an anterior closure in the front that allows for easier fitting adjustments and has a crescent-shaped, internal buttress that applies direct pressure to the patella to prevent lateral tracking and/or subluxation. The force flap can be pulled across toward the inside aspect of the hinge knee brace. The MedSpec DynaTrack Patella Stabilizer with Metal Hinges features aluminum hinges that can be removed from their pockets for easier cleaning and maintenance. It's got an oval cutout in the popliteal region behind your knee to reduce bunching when flexing the joint, and has a unique "SkinLoc" patch stitched into the inside over the calf area that's tacky to prevent the brace from sliding down your leg.
DynaTrack Patella Stabilizer With Metal Hinges Features:
- Made with stainless steel hinges for excellent medial and lateral ligament stability.
- Internal patella crescent-shaped buttress provides adjustable patella stabilization.
- Tacky SkinLoc calf lining prevents brace migration down the leg.
- Anterior closure design allows quick and easy application and an optimized fit.
- Specifically designed for either the right or the left knee.
- Open popliteal design in the back reduces material bunching during flexion to improve comfort.
- Right/left specific.US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1800 + L2385.