The MedSpec ASO Vortex Ankle Stabilizer provides ultra low profile ankle bracing technology with reduced material supporting the ankle and forefoot. The ASO Vortex stabilizing straps form a complete figure 8 to help stabilize the subtalar and talocrural ankle joints, and contour above the malleoli for enhanced comfort. The removal of the lower portion of the boot just below the malleoli reduces bulk to create a super low profile design that fits inside any type of shoe. The Vortex features CoolFlex™ material and viscocell foam padding along the Achilles tendon to provide cushioning, and as the tongue extends over the top of the foot for greater comfort.
MedSpec ASO Vortex Ankle Stabilizer Features:
- Ultra low profile ankle brace styling.
- Stabilizing straps form a figure-eight pattern to protect and support the ankle from injury
- Upper body member anchors stabilizing straps above the ankle.
- Ultra low profile design will fit inside any type of shoe.
- Fits left or right foot.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach;Air dry.
- Sold individually.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
The MedSpec ASO Vortex Ankle Stabilizer may be used for:
- Inversion or eversion ankle sprain protection.
- Mild medial or lateral ankle instability.
- Subtalar joint instability.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the ankle circumference around the heel or use the shoe size chart below.
Use either of the two measurement methods below (ankle circumference around the heel or shoe size).
Part# Size Ankle Circumference 264171 X-Small Fits: 10" - 11" 264172 Small Fits: 11" - 12" 264174 Medium Fits: 12" - 13" 264175 Large Fits: 13" - 14" 264176 X-Large Fits: 14" - 15" 264177 XX-Large Fits: 15" - 16"
ASO Sizing Chart -- Fitting by shoe size:
Men6-77 1/2 - 99 1/2 - 1111 1/2 - 1313 1/2 - 1515+ Narrown/axssmlxl Regularxssmlxlxxl Widesmlxlxxlxxl Women5-66 1/2 - 88 1/2 - 1010 1/2 - 1212 1/2 - 14 Narrown/axssml Regularxssmml Widesmllxl
- The ASO Vortex Ankle Stabilizer features nylon material for the boot and CoolFlex material for the padded tongue.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Good for soccer.
- Relief for EDS
Q&A for MedSpec ASO Vortex Ankle Stabilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.