The ASO EVO Speed Lacer is designed for faster and easier application. The stirrup strap captures the heel inside the brace to restrict inversion and eversion ankle motion for more stabilization during running and jumping activities. The stabilizing straps form a figure-eight to protect and support the ankle. The dynamic cuff protects against high ankle sprain injuries. The low profile, bilateral design fits inside most types of shoes easily. Fits Left or Right foot.
ASO EVO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace Features:
- Speed lace closure: faster and easier application.
- Stirrup strap: captures heel to restrict inversion & eversion ankle motion.
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle.
- Dynamic cuff: protects against high ankle sprain.
- Low profile: will fit in most types of shoes.
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Available: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge - See sizing chart for measurement help.
The MedSpec ASO EVO Speed Lacer Ankle Stabilizer is indicated for:
- Ankle sprain tretament.
- Prophylactic ankle protection.
- Sizing chart
- Called to clarify...
- Had to exchange for another size
- Helps my swelling. Fits in my shoes
- Fasntastic brace plus fast shipping
- Great brace for basketball
- Well made, short straps
- Able to run
- Helping my ankle injury
- Pleased with these ankle braces
- Very good for volleyball
- Better than the speed lacer
- Good quality, Long straps
Q&A for MedSpec ASO EVO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.