The MedSpec Air-Gel Ankle Stirrup is a comfortable stirrup that's well suited for managing acute ankle sprains or for providing gel ankle support and protection. The product features a gel pocket inside that allows for icing while wearing the orthosis The shell and circumferential straps provide even support and compression on both sides of the ankle. The Air Gel Ankle Stirrup can be frozen and used to apply cold to help reduce pain and swelling following an initial ankle sprain. The two circumferential straps can be trimmed as necessary to assure a precise fit.
MedSpec Air-Gel Ankle Stirrup Features:
- Provides comfort and support for a faster recovery from acute ankle sprains.
- Trimmable straps for a customized fit.
- Gel pocket freezes for repeated use for ice/cold therapy.
- One size fits all design.
- Fits both the right or left side.
- Color: White.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350.