Mediven Travel Stockings are specially designed to provide compression support and dvt protection while traveling - an item you never want to forget when traveling. When confined to your seat on an airplane, bus, train or in the car, the blood in your legs can pool causing blood clots to form. Medical experts agree that thrombosis (which can be caused by the blood in your legs thickening due to long periods of sitting in a cramped position) can be avoided by wearing Mediven Travel stockings. In addition to getting up and stretching your legs whenever possible, wearing Mediven Travel stockings can provide protection while traveling on business or pleasure. Please see our video below for more information.Mediven Travel Stockings Features:
- Mediven travel stockings apply gentle pressure on the calves, foot and ankles, which diverts blood back to the heart, thus reducing swelling in the legs.
- Provides dvt protection while traveling.
- Unisex stockings appeal to both men and women.
- Popular knee high length.
- Mediven Travel socks come in Black.
- Discrete - Looks like a dress sock.
- Snug, comfortable fit - see sizing chart tab.
Mediven Travel stockings may be used for:
- Compression and dvt protection for traveling.
- Sizing chart
- Designed to provide therapeutic support for travel. 15-20 mmHg compression.
- Excellent product for traveling
Q&A for Mediven Travel Stockings
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Mediven Authorized Dealer Site
Mediven believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Mediven product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mediven collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mediven product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mediven therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Mediven item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mediven dealer.
We are a Mediven Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mediven warranty. Others do not offer the original Mediven warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mediven takes great care to ensure that all Mediven authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mediven purchasers.