Mediven Sheer & Soft 20-30 mmHg Calf High delivers both fashion and function, providing accurate medical compression in a transparent, stylish stocking. It provides medical compression that well suited for relieving tired and achy legs. Whether for use during the daytime or at night, Mediven compression garments breathe well and wick moisture away from your skin for all day comfort and unparalleled sheer softness. Mediven Sheer & Soft Calf 20-30 delivers both fashionable sheerness and breathable comfort that's loved by patients. They're easy to fit and extremely durable with day to day use.
Mediven Sheer & Soft 20-30 Calf High Features:
- Mediven sheer soft delivers both fashion and function providing accurate medical compression
- Transparent stocking design provides unparalleled sheer softness for women.
- Breathable calf high look for all day comfort.
- Provides medical grade 20-30 mmHg compression for leg relief.
- Closed toe design.
- Suitable for day wear and night time use.
- Standard length for a perfect fit - See sizing chart tab.
- Colors: Natural, Charcoal, Ebony, Toffee, Wheat.
Mediven Sheer & Soft 20-30 Calf High compression stockings are indicated for:
- Medical grade compression for leg relief.
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs.
- Mild edema in lower limbs.
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema.
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Post procedure of small veins.
- Preventi deep vein thrombosis DVT.
- Sizing chart
Size 1. Ankle Circumference 2. Calf Circumference I 7"-7¾"
B. Leg Length: standard: 15"-19" (38-47.5 cm)
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Mediven Sheer & Soft Calf High 20-30 mmHg
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.