Assure By Medi 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose
Assure By Medi 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose feature the look of regular support pantyhose with the added benefit of medically proven graduated compression. It features a breathable knit along with discreet styling that's comfortable for all day wear. Assure By Medi 15-20 Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose are designed to provide both men and women with safe, affordable therapeutic compression for managing proper leg health. The closed toe box design along with the pantyhose styling is suited for treating venous conditions of moderate severity.
Assure By Medi 15-20 Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose Features:
- Unique knitting process ensures stockings are breathable and comfortable for maximum comfort with all day wear.
- Closed toe box design.
- Simple yet contemporary styling in a variety of colors.
- Designed to promote improved blood flow for effectiveness.
- Provides medically accurate compression to positively treat the symptoms of vein disease.
- Combines the discreet look of standard pantyhose with graduated compression technology for safe and effective treatment
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
- Machine wash/dry.
- Available in beige and black.
Assure By Medi 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose - #129** Part Numbers Size Black Beige Small 12951 12901 Medium 12952 12902 Large 12953 12903 XLarge 12954 12904 2XLarge 12955 12905
15-20 mmHg compression (moderate graduated compression) is suitable for:
- Unpleasantness of spider veins symptoms.
- Easing minor leg and ankle swelling.
- Relief from minor edema and lymphadema.
- Easing tired & achy leg sensations.
- Easing lower leg discomfort resulting from pregnancy.
- Treatment of mild vericose vein signs and symptoms.
- Recovery following sclerotherapy procedures.
- Orthostatic hypotension treatment.
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) prevention.
- Sizing chart
Content: 76% Polyamid, 24% Elasthan. Washer and dryer safe.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Assure By Medi 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Maternity Compression Pantyhose
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Mediven Authorized Dealer Site
Mediven believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Mediven product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mediven collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mediven product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mediven therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Mediven item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mediven dealer.
We are a Mediven Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mediven warranty. Others do not offer the original Mediven warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mediven takes great care to ensure that all Mediven authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mediven purchasers.