Medi Protect.FootSupports Comfort InsolesMedi USA SKU: PIA0135xx
Medi Protect.FootSupports Comfort Insole is specially designed to provide ideal pressure distribution and a soft cushioned footbed.
Medi Protect.FootSupports Comfort Insole is specially designed to provide ideal pressure distribution and a soft cushioned footbed. These insoles are designed to provide maximum cushioning and support to the feet, making them ideal for people who suffer from plantar fasciitis, flat feet, heel pain, and other foot conditions.
The insoles are made from high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. They are designed to fit into any shoe or boot, making them easy to use and versatile. The insoles are also designed to provide excellent arch support, which helps to reduce strain on the feet and relieves pain and stress on foot injuries.
Medi Protect FootSupports Comfort are premium insole support products that are designed to help people with foot problems or those who spend long hours on their feet. They are one of Medi's most popular products and are highly recommended for anyone who suffers from foot pain or discomfort.
Medi Protect Foot Supports Comfort Features:
- Pre-smoothed foundation for an individual fit
- Non-slip-effect. Hydrofresh cover provides great grip between the sock and insole
- Multi-layered construction for a soft cushioned footbed
- Pressure distribution over entire area thanks to an improved foam combination with a cover of memory foam
- Light rigid core for excellent support for the longitudinal arch
- The hydrofresh cover is particularly good for diabetics as it prevents odour and wicks away sweat. In addition, it offers a high level of comfort and ensures that the foot remains dry thanks to its heat-regulating properties
- Heat moldable: with care
- Material components: 1. Hydrofresh, dark blue, 2. Top flex 15°, cyan, 3. Top foam 18°, blue, 4. Orthotic core, 5. Top forte 45°, white
- Available in seven sizes - See Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement/fit help
Medi Protect.FootSupports Comfort are indicated for diabetic neuropathy, malpositions or poor alignment of the patient’s feet, Osteoarthritis of the lower limbs, Cornea skin, Pes cavus.