The Medi Protect.4 EVO Knee Brace provides effective protection for ruptures of the anterior and/or posterior cruciate ligaments, as well as the collateral ligaments, with accompanying injuries. The rigid aluminum frame is designed around a supportive 4-point principal of action that provides the wearer with optimal knee stability and ligament support during rehabilitation and athletic use. The Protect.4 EVO knee brace offers adjustable flexion/extension control for full protection against hyperextension and rotation injuries from occurring. For lightweight performance, the Protect 4 EVO delivers premium comfort and ACL protection at an affordable price.
Medi Protect.4 EVO Knee Brace Features:
- Polycentric hinges replicate the natural motion of the knee.
- Aluminum brace frame for lightweight performance.
- Individually adaptable; Has a low-profile design for performance.
- Soft-grip padding material for greater comfort.
- Numbered straps ensure simple and easier fastening during fitting.
- Provides anterior/posterior tibial and rotation control.
- Extension stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
- Flexion stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°.
- Immobilization at 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845.