The Medi Protect.4 EVO Knee Brace provides effective protection for ruptures of the anterior and/or posterior cruciate ligaments, as well as the collateral ligaments, with accompanying injuries. The rigid aluminum frame is designed around a supportive 4-point principal of action that provides the wearer with optimal knee stability and ligament support during rehabilitation and athletic use. The Protect.4 EVO knee brace offers adjustable flexion/extension control for full protection against hyperextension and rotation injuries from occurring. For lightweight performance, the Protect 4 EVO delivers premium comfort and ACL protection at an affordable price.
Medi Protect.4 EVO Knee Brace Features:
- Polycentric hinges replicate the natural motion of the knee.
- Aluminum brace frame for lightweight performance.
- Individually adaptable; Has a low-profile design for performance.
- Soft-grip padding material for greater comfort.
- Numbered straps ensure simple and easier fastening during fitting.
- Provides anterior/posterior tibial and rotation control.
- Extension stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
- Flexion stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°.
- Immobilization at 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845.
The medi Protect.4 EVO Knee Brace may be used to treat:
- ACL (Anterior) and/or PCL (posterior cruciate) ligaments with accompanying injuries.
- MCL / LCL ruptures or instability.
- Conservative treatment of knee joint instability.
- Sizing chart
Measure the circumference of your thigh, 6" above your mid-patella (kneecap)
Size Circumference (inches) Circumference (cm) Part #-left Part#- right XS 12 ¼” – 14 ¼” 31 – 37 #G700201 #G700301 S 14 ¼” – 17 ¾” 37 – 45 #G700202 #G700302 M 17¾” – 20″ 45 – 51 #G700203 #G700303 L 20″ – 22 ½” 51 – 57 #G700204 #G700304 XL 22 ½” – 25 ½” 57 – 65 #G700205 #G700305 XXL 25 ½” – 29″ 65 – 74 #G700206 #G700306
Aircraft aluminum frame.
- Using this for football
- Fast shipping, 5/5/stars
- Tore my ACL
- Like my old SE-4
- Can't beat the price
- Every bit as good as my donjoy.
Q&A for Medi Protect.4 EVO ACL Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.