Medi Igli Active Insoles are high-quality insoles for improving active movement. The forefoot cushion provides relief of the metatarsal bone. The heel pad absorbs the forces generated when the foot initially hits the ground. Supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the foot position. Specific activation of the muscles ensures sustained and successful therapy. Influences joint position, muscle tone and posture.
Medi Igli Active Insoles Features:
- Forefoot and heel cushions absorb shock and softly cushion the metatarsal bone.
- The cavity in the forefoot area positions the big toe lower while providing soft padding of the joint of the big toe.
- The antibacterial quality of the microfiber overlay improves the climate of the foot.
- Available in seven sizes - See sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
- Weight per isole: 40 -58 g depending on size.
- Sold as a pair.
- Non-returnable once opened.