Mediven Comfort 15-20 Closed Toe Calf High compression stockings provide comfortable compression therapy in a semi-sheer look that's discreet and natural looking. The knee high stockings are made from a combination of nylon and two elastane fibers that supplies consistent compression and improved durable over time.
Mediven Comfort includes a unique Climafresh system that provides anti-microbial protection and reduces odor build-up that lasts wash after wash. The stockings also feature a Clima-Comfort technology that wicks moisture away from the skin for more even temperature control and comfort. Mediven Comfort 15-20 Calf High Closed Toe Compression Stockings are easy to apply and provide a wrinkle-free fit every time.
Mediven Comfort 15-20 Calf High Closed Toe Features:
- 15-20 mmHg compression in a calf high style, experience how soft a compression stocking can be. Mediven comfort provides comfort and particularly easy application and removal – all without sacrificing medical efficacy
- Semi-transparent fabric masks blemishes and abnormal skin tones while patented Clima-Comfort material wicks moisture and regulates temperature for all day wearing comfort. A double-knitted footbed make Mediven Comfort perfect for any season
- Made of soft, luxurious material that is easy to apply, the latest knitting technology ensures a complete feeling of comfort on your journey to better legs
- ClimaComfort technology keeps you cool; wicks moisture away from the skin
- ClimaFresh prevents bacteria growth; keeps garments odor-free
- Each stocking is produced with the highest technical standards in our factory located right here in the United States, with select lines being made at our global headquarters in Germany
- Medi strives to develop technologically advanced products with the smallest details in mind that deliver healthy outcomes and customer value
- Mediven stands for the highest quality medical compression used in health care treatment
- Closed toe styling, Standard length
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach