The McDavid Patella Knee Strap is designed to reduce patella tendonitis pain caused by runner's and jumper's knee symptoms, and Osgood Schlatter's disease. The 414 McDavid jumper knee strap provides Level 2 support and direct compression over the patellar tendon for relief.
The McDavid Knee Strap's tubular buttress provides effective graduated compression at the patella tendon. The adjustable velcro closure provides a snug fit that won't slip while running and jumping. The outer cover fabric prevents scratching or irritation of the skin during running and jumping activities.
McDavid Knee Strap Features:
- Tubular non-slip buttress applies constant uniform compression at the patellar tendon.
- Easily adjustable - hook and loop closure is easy to adjust.
- Reduces runner's knee and Osgood Schlatter disease symptoms.
- Stays in place with running, and jumping activities.
- Our most popular McDavid knee strap product.
- One-Size (Regular) fits most.
- Model: McDavid 414.
- Colors: Black, Gray, Royal, Scarlett.