The McDavid Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support provides maximum Level 3 support to relieve pain caused by arthritis, carpal tunnel, and tendonitis. The medical-grade McDavid 454 features neoprene construction for effective compression, soft tissue support, and warmth to enhance circulation in the affected area. An aluminum stay on the palm side is curved as it passes the wrist and extends toward the palm for a contoured fit that's designed to not irritate the wrist joint or. Adjustable velcro closures make this a one size fits all design.
The McDavid Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support has velcro closures at the base of the forearm and around the thumb for easy fitting. Finished off edges throughout the hand and wrist provide comfort with performing actions with your hand. It's a favorite among physicians and patients for treating carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist sprains/strains.
McDavid 454 Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support Features:
- Neoprene construction supplies both comfort and support for a premium fit.
- Specifically designed for Carpal tunnel Syndrome (CTS), arthritis and tendonitis.
- Easy to use velcro closures for quick fitting.
- Has a single, non-removable stay on the palm side for proper positioning of your wrist.
- Allows full finger movement.
- Finished off stitching and no sharp edges on the material's ends.
- Right and left specific.
- One size.
- Color: Black.