The McDavid PSII Hinged Knee Brace features geared polycentric hinges with hyperextension stops for professional-quality support. The stabilizer's aluminum gears accommodate the natural sliding movement that occurs inside the knee joint while the rigid rigid uprights provide added medial-lateral support. The McDavid 429 sleeve design offers compression and warmth for all around comfort.
McDavid 429 PSII Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- Geared polycentric hinges with hyperextension stops.
- Rubber condyle pads.
- Latex-free 3/16" neoprene sleeve for therapeutic heat retention and compression.
- Sewn in padded horseshoe patellar buttress relieves kneecap pressure.
- Two-sided heavy duty with nylon facing on both sides for durability.
- Adjustable velcro straps.
- Fits right or left knee.
- Color: Black.
- Five sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large- see our sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820