The McDavid Ligament Knee Support 425 provides Level 2 sports protection following for medial (inside) or lateral (outside) knee ligament injuries and cartlage injury recovery. The McDavid 425 features a superior horseshoe buttress for patella control, two medial and two lateral stays for support, and 4 elastic crossing straps for added compression and ligament stability. The neoprene sleeve provides thermal warmth and compression for sore achy knees and includes a perforated back panel for greater comfort. Nylon facing on the outside provides enhanced durability from scrapes and scuffs.
McDavid 425 Ligament Knee Support Features:
- Superior horseshoe buttress reduces pressure on the patella.
- Two velcro straps and four elastic crossing straps ensure a great fit and provide additional ligament support.
- Two medial lateral stays on sides provide added stability; prevent rolling down from the top.
- 3/16 inch thickness neoprene for support and compression.
- Can be used for rehab, sports protection, and everyday use.
- Fits right and left knee.
- 100% Latex-free neoprene.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL - see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Color: Black.