The Kallassy Ankle Brace is one of the premier ankle supports used today by collegiate and professional athletes. The Kallassy ankle support uses lateral straps to provide ankle support by keeping the ankle "locked" in a neutral position to check excessive motion at the ankle joint. These lateral straps are further secured in placed with a partial figure 8 medial strap and a high ankle cuff closure to secure the "lateral straps" soundly in place. The result is a sports ankle support brace that provides excellent control and prevents the ankle from rolling over inside the shoe. The Kallassy ankle brace has easy closures in the front (velcro) instead of a slip-on design all to common among cheap imitations. The brace is popular with medical professionals and athletes throughout the world.
Kallassy Ankle Brace (Support) Features:
- Uses non-stretch lateral straps to support the ankle and resist rolling over of the ankle joint..
- Medial partial figure-8 strap supports the arch and resists pronation of the ankle joint.
- Nylon lined neoprene provides adjustable compression and additional support around the entire ankle.
- This sports ankle support was designed by an athletic trainer and has become a popular ankle support brace among college and professional sports teams.
- Right/left specific.
- See sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions
- Note: This brace has now been discontinued by DJO Global. Limited Sizes and quantities are still available!
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
The Kallassy Ankle Brace is suitable for:
- Acute lateral ankle ligament sprains.
- Protective ankle support.
- Initial therapy for ligament sprains where early support is required.
- Long-term management of chronic ankle sprains.
- Recurrent ankle/forefoot injuries.
- Used in place of taping.
- Post operative ankle support.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Choose the correct size according to your ankle circumference measurement. Take your measurement as shown in the picture below:
Size Circumference 2XS 6"-8.5" XS 8.5"-9.5" S/M 9.5"-10.5" L/XL 10.5"-11.5" 2XL 12.5"-13.5"
- Neoprene material used to supply compression, warmth, and support.
- Great support
- No casts since 1985
- Better than tape
- Never Hurt
Q&A for Kallassy Ankle Support/Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.