The Kallassy Ankle Brace is one of the premier ankle supports used today by collegiate and professional athletes. The Kallassy ankle support uses lateral straps to provide ankle support by keeping the ankle "locked" in a neutral position to check excessive motion at the ankle joint. These lateral straps are further secured in placed with a partial figure 8 medial strap and a high ankle cuff closure to secure the "lateral straps" soundly in place. The result is a sports ankle support brace that provides excellent control and prevents the ankle from rolling over inside the shoe. The Kallassy ankle brace has easy closures in the front (velcro) instead of a slip-on design all to common among cheap imitations. The brace is popular with medical professionals and athletes throughout the world.
Kallassy Ankle Brace (Support) Features:
- Uses non-stretch lateral straps to support the ankle and resist rolling over of the ankle joint..
- Medial partial figure-8 strap supports the arch and resists pronation of the ankle joint.
- Nylon lined neoprene provides adjustable compression and additional support around the entire ankle.
- This sports ankle support was designed by an athletic trainer and has become a popular ankle support brace among college and professional sports teams.
- Right/left specific.
- See sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions
- Note: This brace has now been discontinued by DJO Global. Limited Sizes and quantities are still available!
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906