JOBST Anti-Embolism Stockings are specifically designed to combat the effects of thromboembolism. The product features a seamless design like TED hose that's both comfortable and effective. It's recognized as the gold standard by which all others are compared today in the hospital setting. Jobst Anti-Em/Gp is the most recognized model of Jobst Anti-embolism stockings and comes in both a knee-high, as well as, a thigh-high length to suited every application. They feature an inspection window over the toes and apply effective gradient compression with the greatest down by the ankles and gradually decreasing to the thigh without tourniqueting or impeding the venous return. Their unisex design is suitable for both men and women.
Jobst Anti-Embolism Stockings Features:
- Designed to reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or blood clots.
- For immobile patients.
- Unisex design for men and women.
- Soft, breathable fabric for all-day comfort.
- Anti-Em/GP Jobst Anti-Embolism Stockings are latex-free.
- A convenient opening is located on top of the foot so the patient's skin will never touch the floor.
- Available in knee-high and thigh-high lengths.
- Open or closed-toe designs.
- Available in White or Beige.