The DeRoyal JETOX-ND Jet Lavage Wound Cleansing & Debridement System is used bedside to treat a variety of skin ulcers, wounds and abrasions. Unlike other cleansing systems that require a lot of water, saline or other fluid (and are very messy when used bedside), JETOX-ND is ideally suited for bedside treatments: Approximately one tablespoon of fluid will yield about seven minutes of cleansing time. JETOX-ND is simple yet sophisticated, safe and fast - and won't leave a soggy mess behind.
DeRoyal JETOX-ND Jet Lavage Wound Cleansing & Debridement System Features:
- Cleansing via compressed air/oxygen plus a tiny amount of sterile solution (1.5 ml per minute).
- No sloppy mess - minimal usage of fluid (unlike other systems).
- Works with standard connectors (portable or wall gas outlets & saline dispensers). No need for vacuum system, generator or gun.
- Jet stream is cool and very gentle for patients comfort.
Microdrops between 5-100 microns and 200 meters per second. The PSI can be set by opening the oxygen source to the desired setting as follows:
- 9 L/minute = 4 PSI
- 11 L/minute = 6 PSI
- 13 L/minute = 9 PSI
- 15 L/minute = 12 PSI
DeRoyal JETOX-ND Jet Lavage Wound Cleansing & Debridement System may be used for:
- Skin ulcers, including: diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers and venous stasis ulcers.
- Trauma Injuries.
- Sizing chart
- All JETOX-ND items are universally sized.
- Latex safe system.
- Recommended saline solution: Saline 0.9% sodium chloride.
- Oxygen tube length 7'5" or 2.25 meters.
- Solution tube length 3'5" or 1.05 meters.
DeRoyal JETOX-ND + Pure Natural Oxygen + Saline = Pain-Free Wound Debridement.
To set-up JETOX-ND:
- Oxygen tube needs to be connected to the oxygen source.
- Jetox-ND valve should be in "closed" position.
- Open Jetox-ND package.
- Screw the other end of oxygen tube to Jetox’s connection.
- Insert spike into the solution bag.
- Affix shield sleeve onto Jetox-ND nozzle up to the grooves (shield designed to maintain optimum treatment distance).
To operate the system:
- Open valve to the Jetox-ND.
- Hold wand & nozzle (facing away from patient & clinician).
- Set oxygen source to desired PSI.
- Carefully bring shield into contact with wound area needing
- Cleanse wound to remove loose debris & exudate. When finished:
- Close Jetox-ND valve.
- Close oxygen source. Double-check that oxygen is closed!
- so much nicer and less mess
Q&A for DeRoyal JETOX-ND Jet Lavage Wound Cleansing & Debridement System
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.