The IF 4000 delivers hand-held interferential treatment that is every bit as powerful as larger style devices found in physical therapy and chiropractor's offices. It delivers current that interferes with the transmission of pain messages at the spinal cord level for effective pain relief. The IF 4000 stimulation dives deep under the skin for better pain relief compared to traditional devices. This unit is perfect for patients suffering from chronic LBP, Spinal stenosis, post surgical pain, and more. The IF 4000 interferential stimulator can be used with two or four electrode pads, and can be set to a "constant" or "intermittent" setting according to the health provider's protocol. It runs on 9 volt batteries, or can be plugged into the wall with its transformer. It comes with a belt clip to allow for the user to be ambulatory during treatment, and has a battery indicator light to sense when the battery needs to be replaced. It provides effective pain relief at a fantastic value.
Buyer Beware: knock-offs and refurbished units are sold as "new" for less with their refurbished stickers removed. We sell only factory sealed, "new" devices!
IF 4000 Features:
- Provides deeper tissue penetration with its high frequency (4000 Hz) carrier waveform.
- The IF 4000 is more comfortable to use than TENS for pain relief.
- Provides better relief than traditional electrotherapy devices.
- Instruction booklet for easy set-up in minutes.
- Hard plastic carrying case.
- Two lead wires for use with a total of four electrodes.
- One package of self-adhesive electrodes.
- 9 Volt alkaline battery and A/C adapter.
Warning: Patients with pacemakers or pregnant patients should not use the IF 4000 device. Consult your doctor or clinician first.
IF 4000 StimulatorTechnical Specifications:
- Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz., fixed
- Interference Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz
- Difference Frequency: 1-150 Hz., adjustable
- Output Voltage: 0-16 volts (through 500 Ohms)
- Waveform: Symmetric bi-phasic square
- Pulse Width: 125 Microseconds for each phase
- Four Frequency Shift: Continuous, 1/1 abrupt, 8/8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped options
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0730