The ICE20 Knee Wrap is made from the highest quality neoprene (latex-free) with adjustable straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Each compression wrap has a refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility while staying colder longer than gel packs to provide the most effective therapy. The neoprene material provides insulation for the cold to help provide effective treatment for knee injuries including strains, sprains, and tendonitis. It uses traditional ice to maintain cold for longer periods compared to gel packs which become warm after 20 minutes of use. The ICE20 Knee Wrap can be used for recovery at home and on the go. Fits left or right knee.
ICE20 Knee Wrap Features:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part.
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- Stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
The ICE20 Knee Wrap may be used to treat:
- knee sprains and strains.
- Injury recovery.
- Arthritis knee pain.
- Sizing chart
One Size Fits All.
- Latex-free Neoprene.
- My son sprained his knee playing softball and this wrap help alot
- Very good quality
- Provides good ice compression
- Twenty minutes is good
Q&A for ICE20 Knee Ice Therapy Wrap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question