The Webly Ankle Orthosis #304 is constructed of heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps to provide inversion / eversion protection against ankle sprains. The Webly ankle brace features a neoprene tongue and a padded achilles section for comfort with sports use and rehabilitation.
Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis Features:
- Constructed of heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps.
- Limits inversion / eversion while not restricting plantar and dorsiflexion.
- Neoprene tongue and Achilles relief padding aid in player / patient comfort.
- Useful for protection and for chronic ankle sprains.
- Large heel opening aids in comfort.
- Optional stays (sold separately) are stackable and velcro to the outside of the brace for added medial/lateral support.
- Seamless design maximizes comfort.
- Large heel opening provides additional comfort.
- Fits in shoes and work boots.
- Available in seven sizes - See sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The Webly® Ankle Orthosis (brace) may be used for:
- Prevention and treatment of chronic ankle sprains.
- Sizing chart
- Baby ballistic nylon and neoprene materials used in the Webly® ankle brace's construction.
- Great quality
- Five Stars
- Gives Great Support
- Webly Ankle Orthosis provides good basketball support
- Fantastic Ankle Brace
- Good product for my needs
Q&A for Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis #304
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.