The Webly Ankle Orthosis #304 is constructed of heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps to provide inversion / eversion protection against ankle sprains. The Webly ankle brace features a neoprene tongue and a padded achilles section for comfort with sports use and rehabilitation.
Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis Features:
- Constructed of heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps.
- Limits inversion / eversion while not restricting plantar and dorsiflexion.
- Neoprene tongue and Achilles relief padding aid in player / patient comfort.
- Useful for protection and for chronic ankle sprains.
- Large heel opening aids in comfort.
- Optional stays (sold separately) are stackable and velcro to the outside of the brace for added medial/lateral support.
- Seamless design maximizes comfort.
- Large heel opening provides additional comfort.
- Fits in shoes and work boots.
- Available in seven sizes - See sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902