Hely Weber Tiny Titan Wrist BraceHely & Weber SKU: HW450-TINY
Hely Weber's Titan Titan wrist brace provides pediatric support for children's wrist injuries. Two stays for immobilization of the wrist.
The Hely Weber Tiny Titan Wrist Brace (#450-TINY) is a pediatric splint constructed of soft, comfortable orthopedic felt laminated to brush nylon exterior for comfort and durability. It provides premium support and protection for kid's wrist injuries. The pediatric wrist splint features both palmar (palm side) and dorsal (top side of the wrist) stays which are malleable for customization. The stays can be removed for "step-down" rehabilitation as the child's wrist injury continues to heal and less immobilization is required. The Tiny Titan can be used for wrist sprains and strains, and recovery after cast removal, and wrist surgery.
Hely Weber Tiny Titan Wrist Brace Features:
- Constructed out of soft, comfortable orthopedic felt laminated to brush nylon exterior.
- Palmar and dorsal stays are malleable for customization and removable for "step-down" rehabilitation.
- Stockinette tongue eases application .
- Anatomically designed to provide a better fit.
- Right and Left specific.
- One size fits most - See sizing chart tab.
The Hely Weber Tiny Titan Wrist Brace is often used to treat:
- Wrist sprains & strains.
- Wrist fractures.
- Post-cast removal.
- Night splinting.