The Hely Weber Hinged Rapid Zap Ankle Orthosis #318H is a low profile hinge ankle brace that provides rigidity and support to the ankle. It features speed lacing tabs for easy fitting and ballistic nylon material for quality and durability. Study construction and seamless design eliminates potential irritation with all-day wear.
Hely Weber Hinged Rapid ZAP Ankle Brace Features:
- Sturdy ballistic nylon assembly provides durability and longevity.
- Study construction and seamless design eliminates potential irritation.
- Low profile hinge provides rigidity and support to the ankle.
- Close fitting design slips easily into the shoe.
- Large throat opens for long feet and large ankles. Get the correct brace from the beginning. No need to upsize for swollen ankle.
- Universal left/right hinge and footplate assembly extends from midfoot to hindfoot for maximum control and comfort.
- Hinged assembly accomodates patients' anatomy.
- Figure 8 straps mimic ankle taping to secure the ankle mortise and control inversion/eversion.
- Three zone speed lacer design, no need to tighten the laces at each eyelet.
- Three speed lacing tabs allow fast independent adjustments to the forefoot, midfoot and ankle.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906