The Hely Weber Freehand CMZ Brace #467 features today's most open-air design when it comes to providing customizable support for the base of your thumb (CMC joint). The product is made from aluminum tubing with a protective rubberized coating on top making it extremely easy to mold to the contours of your hand for a custom fit. Repositioning of your thumb is easy - simply bend the tubing to the desired position to abduct your thumb away from your hand to relieve pain. The brace allows for full use of your hand for washing and daily activities. The Freehand CMZ brace is well suited for treating basal joint arthritis, repetitive stress injuries of the carpometacarpal joint, and more.
Hely Weber Freehand CMZ Brace Features:
- Easy to apply and shape to the contours of your hand.
- Customize the positioning of your thumb (CMC joint) quickly and easily.
- Comfortable for all-day wear.
- One size fits all design for both large and small hands.
- Can be worn on both your right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923