The FLA Soft Form Posture Control Brace is designed to correct poor posture by gently pulling the shoulders back and holding them in the proper position. It features elastic side panels and two bendable aluminum stays that provide support and compression to stabilize the abdominal/lumbar regions for improved posture and alignment. The Soft Form Posture Control Brace soft material and ventilated elastic side panels contour to the back and allow the skin to breathe. Crisscross shoulder straps prevent pinching of the skin and increase adjustability. All of the straps can be adjusted as needed to provide the necessary comfort required for all day use. It helps minimize a "stooped" posture often associated with mild osteoporosis and may relieve pain caused by arthritis.
FLA Soft Form Posture Control Brace Features:
- Provides abdominal support and compression.
- Minimizes the "stooped" posture associated with osteoporosis.
- Comfortable underneath all clothing.
- Elastic construction for breathable comfort.
- Two bendable aluminum stays in back.
- Color: Beige.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Available in five sizes - See sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0628
The Soft Form Posture Control Brace is often used to treat:
- Increase posture awareness and support.
- Sizing chart
Measure around fullest part of the abdomen.
- 40% polyester
- 25% nylon
- 15% polyurethane
- 10% neoprene
- 5% cotton
- 5% spandex
- Sizing was accurate and the support fit me comfortably
- Great on the back.
- great item and offers comfort fit
- Helps my back
- Has been wonderful
- Having the right fit is important
- I like it
- Fits great and works
Q&A for FLA Soft Form Posture Control Brace
- From Thea Cherkasky
- Q: Is this brace suitable for a short person (woman) that is only 5 feet 1 inch in height?
- A: Yes, the Soft Form Posture Brace can be used by short and tall height individuals for effective posture control.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Thea Cherkasky
DME-Direct is a FLA Orthopedics Authorized Dealer Site
FLA Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a FLA Orthopedics brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest FLA Orthopedics collection and ensure you are getting a genuine FLA Orthopedics product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
FLA Orthopedics therefore recommends that you do not purchase a FLA Orthopedics item through any website, unless it is an authorized FLA Orthopedics dealer.
We are a FLA Orthopedics Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the FLA Orthopedics warranty. Others do not offer the original FLA Orthopedics warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
FLA Orthopedics takes great care to ensure that all FLA Orthopedics authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to FLA Orthopedics purchasers.