The FLA Healwell Cub Night Splint comfortably positions the foot in a controlled amount of dorseflexion to provide a gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Designed to be user friendly, the Healwell Night Splint lets you adjust the level of stretching from 0 to 10 degrees to lessen the pain and symptoms of plantar fasciitis. The lateral strut has a circular cutout for your ankle bone so that hard edges do not come in contact with the sensitive outside aspect of your ankle. The Healwell Cub Night Splint features a well padded boot especially underneath your foot and around your ankle for a very comfortable feeling. Standard hook and loop fasteners are used to secure the product around your foot while a single strap is secured across the front of your ankle to help seat your heel deep in the back of the splint for a proper stretch. The open toe design improves airflow for added comfort while sleeping at night. It comes in three sizes for a more exact fit, and is specifically made to fit either your right or left side.
Healwell Cub Night Splint Features:
- Lightweight with less bulk than other night splint devices for superior comfort.
- Lateral outside hinge is adjustable and places your foot in 0, 5, or 10 degrees of a dorsiflexion stretch - makes it also left or right specific.
- Well padded boot secures around the foot with velcro fasteners.
- Single strap across the front helps seat your foot in the back for a great stretch.
- Comfortable for all night wear.
- Can be worn with or without socks.
- intended for sleeping and NOT for walking.
- Right/left specific.
- Made in the USA.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4397