The EVS SB02 Shoulder Brace provides support and stability for rotator cuff tears and dislocated shoulders. The brace features EVS' innovative shoulder support system for an improved fit that increases comfort and stays in place on the shoulder with overhead activity. Unlike most neoprene shoulder brace products, the EVS SB02 fits arms of different sizes with a new adjustable arm closure design that eliminates underarm chaffing; It's also vented to keep the user cool and dry.
EVS SB02 Shoulder Brace Features:
- New adjustable arm closure design eliminates underarm chaffing.
- Fits arms of all sizes.
- The EVS SB02 shoulder brace is made from vented neoprene Airprene.
- No restriction on range of motion.
- Pulls arm into the rotator cuff for stabilization.
- No snag design.
- Universal - fits both the right and left shoulder.
- Same brace worn by Chad Reed, Mike Brown & Micheal Byrn.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See our sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.