The EVS Glider Knee Pad provides patella impact protection in a pull up style support that's easy to fit in seconds. The product features a hard, molded outer cup that is designed to absorb direct blows to your kneecap. The cup rests on an absorbent foam foundation that disperses impact away from your knee. The EVS Glider knee pad has a pull-on design that hugs to the shape of your knee for a great fit. The soft perforated neoprene layer on the inside provides adding padding underneath when the knee is bent. The EVS Glider knee pad provides good protection that's suitable for beginners to intermediate riders and is available in a standard or a lite version. The lite version features the use of a more flexible thermoplastic rubber instead of a traditional cup to absorb direct impact to the front of your knee. The Lite features the same foam foundation and use of neoprene inside for a comfortable fit.
EVS Glider Knee Pad Features:
- Hard polyethylene plastic cup over a foam material for protection and impact dispersal - standard model.
- Moldable impact zone made of flexible TPE (thermoplastic rubber) for impact resistance - Lite model.
- Pull-on design provides a snug, comfortable fit.
- Perforated neoprene in front provides additional padding in the front of the knee.
- Sold in pairs.
- Available in three sizes to fit every size knee - see sizing chart tab.
EVS Knee Glider Versions:
Choose standard for the regular EVS Glider Knee Pad style (a pair).
Choose Lite for the EVS Glider Lite Knee Pad style (a pair).