The Ossur Equalizer Pre-Inflated Air Walker provides comfort and ample support with a dual chamber, pre-inflated air cell liner for compression around the ankle. The standard height walker provides proper immobilization for all types of foot and ankle injuries where casting is not indicated. The rocker bottom sole design promotes easier ambulation and a more natural roll-off motion with each stride. The Equalizer Pre-inflated Air Walker (once manufactured by Royce Medical) features the quality side plastic struts and a comfortable foam liner that encloses around your foot and ankle with easy to use velcro straps. The product has three lower leg straps for securing the your leg inside for proper support. The product is well suited for treating shin splints, metatarsal fractures, soft tissue sprains, stable fractures, and more.
Equalizer Pre-Inflated Air Walker Features:
- Pre-Inflated pneumatic cells in the softgood foam bootie provide superior fit and comfort.
- Wide sole design promotes stability and accommodates bandages and dressings easily.
- Low profile design reduces bulk and allows for easy ambulation.
- Standard height (tall) provides excellent immobilization and support.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes to fit everyone - see sizing chart tab.
- Available in Black only.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360
The Ossur Equalizer Pre-Inflated Air Walker may be used to treat:
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains.
- Stable fractures.
- Post-operative use.
- Trauma and rehab.
- Sizing chart
- Rubber material used in the sole to absorb shock.
- Standard foam material used for the liner.
- Plastic material used for the shell and struts.
- Great quality, Lower cost
- No more cast
Q&A for Ossur Equalizer Pre-Inflated Air Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question