Donjoy Ultrasling Pro ABDonjoy SKU: 11-0473-9
The Donjoy UltraSling Pro AB provides comfort, compliance, and positions patients in 45 or 60 degrees of abduction following surgery.
The new DonJoy UltraSling Pro AB takes the next step in providing comfort, compliance, and convenience to help improve the post-operative experience for you and your patients. The unique design of the UltraSling PRO helps immobilize and support the patient’s arm and shoulder with a comfortable universal sling and shoulder strap option that’s easy to apply and adjust. Telescoping, customizable straps may be easily trimmed to fit a wide range of patients. A new ‘shoulder ring’ slides easily over the arm in supine or sitting position and helps evenly distribute weight taking pressure off the neck. A removable contoured cushion helps provide abduction and relieves pressure on the ulnar nerve. Quickly fit more patients with less inventory. Universally designed to fit the right or left arm, the UltraSling PRO features an envelope that can be adjusted and sized to accommodate a wide range of patients. Plus, the revolutionary shoulder strap system allows for fast, easy application.
Donjoy Ultrasling Pro AB Features:
- Positions the shoulder in 45° or 60° Abduction
- REVOLUTIONARY “SHOULDER RING” DESIGN HELPS OPTIMIZE COMPLIANCE - Low profile, and adjustable ring easily slides over the non-injured shoulder, helping to evenly distribute weight and take pressure off neck
- EASY ONE-HANDED APPLICATION - Telescoping, adjustable strap system and quick-release buckles are easily adjusted with one hand
- REDUCTION OF STOCKING UNITS - Universal-sized sling adjusts to accommodate most size patients and fits right or left arm
- COMFORTABLE VENTILATION - New soft, breathable air mesh sling helps promote proper airflow
- POST-OP STEP DOWN OPTION - The waist belt straps easily adhere directly to the sling when pillow is removed
The Donjoy UltraSling Pro AB is indicated for:
- Post-operative rotator cuff repairs Post-operative Bankart procedures
- Capsular shifts
- Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation