The Donjoy Sully Hip S'port provides compression and an adjustable strap design that restricts painful movements for effective healing. Unlike a traditional pair of compression shorts, the Sully Hip S'port brace comes with a pair of adjustable, elastic straps and a pressure pad which can be placed right over the exact location for added protection. The Hip Stabilizer / Sully Hip S'port features plush neoprene material with velcro compatible outer covering and a nylon inside liner for enhanced comfort against your skin. Attach the straps in any location on the shorts to restrict specific directions of movement or as a way of holding the pad in place over the hip. Athletes and medical professions appreciate the product's effective design for enhancing hip stability and mobility after a hip injury. The product is ideally suited for treating hip pointers, groin strains, and thigh bruises.
Donjoy Saunders Sully Hip S'port Features:
- Hook sensitive plush material allows attachment of elastic straps in almost any position.
- Helps functionally stabilize, assist, or restrict movement of the hip joint.
- Includes two 5 x 44 straps and a protective closed cell foam pad for use with hip pointers or thigh bruises.
- Comfortable nylon lined neoprene support moves with the athlete.
- Gives painful hip conditions more stability and mobility.
- Easy to apply no assistance required.
- Multiple applications: hip flexor strain, hamstring pull, groin pull, hip pointer thigh bruise, quad pull, hip abduction assist, and flexion or extension assist.
- Ideally suited for hip injuries suffered playing football.
- Available in six sizes - See sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
- Product is Black.