Donjoy Exos Pediatric Short Arm Fracture Brace Open Thumb - the smallest of patients can benefit from Exos® technology. The ability to heat form and custom fit helps to ensure proper uniform support and comfortable fit. Exos braces are radiolucent and do not need to be removed for x-ray imaging. Provides support and protection for major injuries to the wrist. Ideal for fractures to the distal radius or distal ulna, and can be employed for acute injuries as well as post-operatively. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Donjoy Exos Pediatric Short Arm Fracture Brace Open Thumb Features:
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity helps to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Boa® Fit System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression and can be locked with BOA Locking Ring supplied with each Brace.
- Available in 5 colors.
- Requires heating in the Exos Topo Loading oven or conventional oven.
- May not be heated in a microwave.
- Single patient use - Non-returnable product..
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3982/L3984