Donjoy Exos FORM II 637 Back BraceDonjoy SKU: 300637-x0
Donjoy Exos FORM II 637 provides a higher degree of spinal support and pain relief for acute lower back pain from T9-S1.
The Donjoy Exos FORM II 637 provides a higher degree of spinal support and relief from a wide range of indications from acute lower back pain to post-operative support. The Exos FORM™ II 637 provides independent, superior sagittal and coronal control and support from T9-S1.
The BOA Fit System is a dial-based performance fit system that is engineered with high quality, durable materials that enable a microadjustable connection that’s built to perform. Each unique configuration is engineered for power without compromising precision in order to deliver a seamless connection between equipment and body.
Donjoy Exos FORM II 637 Back Brace Features:
- V-STX™ Material - A patented, thermoformable material used with the posterior, anterior and lordotic inserts, allows for true customization and ideal patient fit
- ComfortCORE™ Foam - Conforms to the unique contours of a patient’s body, adjusts instantly to individual movements
- Diamond2 Grid™ - Engineered with the unique designed construct delivers patients’ a more durable, longer-wearing brace
- BOA® Fit System - The micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System allows for a fast, effortless, precision fit through a customizable and seamless level of support
- Adjustable Belt Wings - Modifiable belt accommodates varying patient body structures for optimal fit
- Modular Design - Step-up / Step-down design allows for single brace use through rehabilitation and recovery
- Semi-Universal Sizing - Removable circumference tape allows for accurate patient sizing
- Available in two sizes: S/M 28 - 50 in (71 - 127 cm), and L/XL 51 - 61 in (130 - 155cm). See Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement/fit help
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC:L065- (OTS) / L0637 (CTS)
Donjoy Exos FORM II 637 back brace is indicated for Acute and Chronic Lower Back Pain, Lower Back Sprains / Strains, Lumbar Disc Displacement, Osteoporosis, Disc Herniation and Degeneration,Post-Operative Laminectomy,Post-Operative Disectomy,Spondylolisthesis,Post-Operative Fusion, Spinal Stenosis, Stable / Non-Displaced Fractures.