The DeRoyal Warrior Spine Universal Back Brace is a universal size back brace designed to fit a 24” to 60” waist. Three models (159-01 with Belt Only), (159-02 with Tall Panel), (159-03 with Tall and Lateral Panels) are available. This unique back brace is patent pending, with a single pull bi-lateral sizing adjustment. The Warrior Universal Back Brace is Powered by Boa® Technology for a powerful and secure closure that is easy for the patient to tighten with the turn of a dial. The enlarged Boa® dials allow micro-adjustability and on-the-fly compression and adjustment with fewer turns. The integrated anterior panels and closure hand strap allows for easy donning and doffing. Soft breathable material provides a cool and comfortable fit. The rounded anterior closure to accommodate varying patient anatomies (inferior and superior angulation). Hot/cold temperature therapy packs are included with each device.
Choose The Style Of Brace That's Right For You:
159-01: Standard Corset Belt #642.
159-02: Corset Belt with Tall Panel #648.
159-03: Corset Belt with Tall and Lateral Panels #650.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal size (24” to 60” waist).
- Only three (3) SKUs (159-01, 159-02, 159-03).
- Patent pending, single pull bi-lateral sizing adjustment.
- Powered by Boa® Technology for a powerful and secure closure that is easy for the patient to tighten with the turn of a dial.
- Enlarged Boa® dials allow micro-adjustability and on-the-fly compression and adjustment with fewer turns.
- Integrated anterior panels and closure hand strap for easy donning and doffing.
- Soft breathable material to provide a cool, comfortable fit.
- Rounded anterior closure to accommodate varying patient anatomies (inferior and superior angulation).
- Hot/cold temperature therapy packs included with each device.
Description Belt Adjustment Length Product # Warrior Spine 642 24” - 60” 159-01 Warrior Spine 648 24” - 60” 159-02 Warrior Spine 650 24” - 60” 159-03
The Warrior Spine provides support and stabilization of the lumber area to help treat:
- Post-operative lumbar fusion;
- Post-operative lumbar immobilization;
- Laminectomy or discectomy;
- Lumbar compression fractures;
- Degenerative disc disease;
- Spinal stenosis;
- Single column instability immobilization;
- Lumbar strains and sprains;
- Mechanical or discogenic disc disease;
- Postural support;
- Degenerative disc disease;
- Spinal blocks.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Universal - Fits 24" to 60" waist circumference.
Q&A for DeRoyal Warrior Spine Universal Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.