The DeRoyal Warrior Knee Brace is designed for mild to moderate knee sprains and various patella conditions causing pain around the kneecap during activity and sports. The "Genucentric" hinged brace design is most commonly used to treat ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries, knee instabilities, and can also be used to improve tracking of the patellofemoral joint. The brace is constructed out of breathable Tritex fabric, and is available in a pull-up, as well as, a wraparound design for easier fitting.
Size Knee Circumference Regular Pull Up Regular Wrap Around Short Pull Up Short Wrap Around Small 15½” - 18” 14612005 14611005 14582005 14581005 Medium 18” - 20½” 14612006 14611006 14582006 14581006 Large 20½” - 23” 14612007 14611007 14582007 14581007 X-Large 23” - 25½” 14612008 14611008 14582008 14581008 XX-Large 25½” - 28” 14612009 14611009 14582009 14581009 XXX-Large 28” - 30½” 14612010 14611010 14582010 14581010
*See Sizing Chart tab for measurement instructions.
DeRoyal Warrior Knee Brace Features:
- ”Genucentric” hinge design tracks the knee’s instantaneous center of motion.
- Breathable Tri-tex material helps keep skin cool by wicking away moisture in warm weather.
- Darlex-lined popliteal region behind the knee prevents bunching and also wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry.
- Available in a standard 16.5" length and a short 14" length.
- For optimal patella support, choose the pull-up style which features 2 half-moon shaped buttresses which are removable or can be aligned in the desired position.
- Comes with Extension (0°, 5°, 10° and 15°)stops and flexion (0°, 25°, 45°, 75° and 100°) stops.
- For circumferential variances, choose the pull-up style. Pull-up style has pull tabs (pictured) at the thigh and calf regions to assist with pulling up the brace.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Regular Wraparound: Length is 16.5" long.
- Short Wraparound: Length is 14" long.
- Regular Pull-up: Length is 16.5" long.
- Short Pull-up: Length is 14" long.
NOTE: If your height is 5'6" or less, or if you are wearing this with a ski boot, you will likely prefer the Short version
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845
The DeRoyal Warrior Knee Brace may be used to treat:
- Mild to Moderate ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL sprains
- Combined ligament instabilities
- Patellar Subluxation
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure circumference 6” above mid-patella for the correct size.
- Tri-Tex material neoprene-free and breathable.
- comfortable, very adjustable and real support
- Complete order
- Torn ACL
Q&A for DeRoyal Warrior Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.