The DeRoyal Universal Leatherette Wrist/Forearm Splint takes support and durability to a higher level with a 11" length that's longer than most typical designs greater protection for wrist injuries. It features a synthetic leatherette material for enhanced durability on the outside with a tricot foam liner on the inside that feels soft and comfortable against your skin. You'll feel cool and comfortable with its perforated design that vents heat away from your hand - perfect for use in hot weather conditions. Three alternating buckle loop closures have been added to the outside over the wrist and forearm to make fitting easier for patients with limited strength and finger dexterity. The DeRoyal Universal Leatherette Wrist/Forearm Splint includes a malleable stay along both the palm and dorsal top side of the wrist to allow for a more customized fit. Clinicians appreciate the product's adaptability and long 11" length for patients requiring greater wrist protection. The splint can be used to treat a variety of injuries including carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains and strains, stabilized wrist fractures. It's also commonly used for providing immobilization post-operatively or as part of a rehabilitation/recovery program.
DeRoyal Universal Leatherette Wrist/Forearm Splint Features:
- Constructed from durable leatherette material with a tricot foam inner liner - provides durability on the outside and comfort on the inside.
- Three buckle closures on the forearm for compression and support.
- 11" length for greater wrist protection.
- Malleable palmar and dorsal stays for a customized fit.
- Perforated for breathability.
- Universal - one size fits most; fits right and left sides.
- Hand washable for best care.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908 or L3984