The DeRoyal Solace Back Brace provides compression in a low profile design to battle pain caused by a host of degenerative changes to the spine. This model features a mechanical pulley system to enhance compression around your lumbar and abdominal region to provide stability in a very slim product. The Solace back brace features durable ventilated fabric and semi-rigid panels in the front and rear to provide comfortable support with all activities and is the perfect back brace for her or him. The pulley attachments attach to the rear panel (T-shaped in right photo) with velcro and are adjustable to further enhance the effectiveness of the closure system for a custom fit. The Solace back brace can be used for sports, work, or everyday household activities.
Solace Back Brace Features:
- Lace up closure system easily adjusts providing maximum compression to the lower back and abdominal region.
- Soft, breathable material provides a cool, comfortable fit against your skin.
- Removable, rigid anterior & posterior plastic inserts provide support to the intra-abdominal and viscera region.
- Low profile, lightweight design fits easily under your clothing.
- Plastic D-rings make application and removal very easy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Muscle Weakness
- Lumbar Sprains and Strains
- Postural Support
- Sizing chart
DeRoayl Solace Back Brace Instructions for Use:
- While standing, place the back brace around your waist so that the plastic piece is centered in the low back area
- Loosely secure side hook closure attachments
- Lie in a supine position with knees comfortably bent (flexed) and hips parallel with shoulders. Adjust side closure attachments making sure they are symmetrical to one another and are equal distance from the center.
- At each side of the Solace back brace, there are 2 lace-up slide hook pull straps. While still in supine position, pull each strap forward at the same time to tighten the brace evenly and to prevent any torque to the lumbar area of the spine. Once a comfortable level of compression is achieved, secure the pull straps onto the front panel of the brace. This compression is totally adjustable and can be released or tightened depending on the activity.
Solace Back Brace Care Instructions:
- Remove inserts and foam pads from front and back panels.
- Hand wash support in cool water with a mild liquid soap. Do not use strong detergents or bleaches, as they may be harmful to the closures.
- Thoroughly rinse and blot excess water from support with a clean towel.
- Carefully stretch support into its normal shape and lay flat to dry.
- Do not Iron or attempt to dry the back brace in an automatic dryer - this will deteriorate hook closures.
- my wife needs back support!
Q&A for DeRoyal Solace Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.