DeRoyal Sofsorb Absorbent Wound Pad & Sheet Dressings are large primary or secondary bandages ideally suited for wet or draining wounds that cover a large area of skin. These five-layer dressings come in both permeable (allows wound discharge to absorb or pass through) and non-permeable varieties, in sizes ranging from 24" x 36" up to 36" x 72".
DeRoyal Sofsorb Absorbent Wound Pad & Sheet Dressing Features:
- Large sizes for major burn areas.
- Permeable or non-permeable.
- Highly absorbent.
Five layer construction:
- (1) Wound contact layer is non-adherent for your safety and comfort.
- (2) Stay-Dry Liner layer deals with wound drainage to keep the skin dry and trouble-free.
- (3) Center layer absorbs wound drainage.
- (4) Cellulose layer wicks drainage horizontally and evenly across the pad for maximum absorption.
- (5) Air-permeable backing makes the sofsorb very strong and long-lasting to save on dressing changes.
- Burns covering a large area of skin.
- Heavily draining wounds, pressure sores or ulcers.
- Incision sites, lacerations or abrasions.
- Sizing chart
Available sizes and types:
Description Size Product Number Permeable Pad 24" x 36" (61 x 91cm) 46-107 Permeable Pad 33" x 36" (83.8 x 91cm) 46-108 Permeable Sheet 36" x 72" (91 x 182cm) 46-135 Non-Permeable Pad 33" x 36" (83.8 x 91cm) 46-110 Non-Permeable Sheet 36" x 72" (91 x 182cm) 46-136
No reviews for this product
Q&A for DeRoyal Sofsorb Specialty Absorptive Pad And Sheet Dressings
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.