The DeRoyal Shoulder PAD II provides abduction shoulder support and consistent immobilization for shoulder injuries and post-operative recovery. It's constructed of hook receivable material for infinite adjustability and the soft breathable liner wicks away moisture. The abduction sling shoulder and waist straps are soft and comfortable to reduce strain on your neck and waist. The DeRoyal Shoulder PAD II comes an adjustable pillow that adheres to the sling portion with standard hook and loop fasteners. It's adjustable for customizing the positioning of your arm for maximum comfort and protection. Position your arm forward or posteriorly to adhere to the physician's protocol for maximum recovery. The Shoulder PAD II can be used to treat surgical repairs of the rotator cuff, anterior glenohumeral capsular reconstruction, dislocation/subluxation of the Glenohumeral joint (shoulder), glenohumeral acromioplasty, Bankart repairs, soft tissue repairs and shoulder sprains & strains.
DeRoyal Shouder P.A.D. II Features:
- Constructed of hook receivable material for infinite adjustability.
- Pillow abduction device designed for immobilization and abduction of the shoulder.
- Soft breathable Orthowick liner wicks away moisture for greater comfort.
- Sling pouch is adjustable for open or closed pouch design.
- Shoulder and waist straps can be trimmed to desired length.
- Thumb loop helps prevent wrist drop.
- Exercise ball included to encourage exercise and proper circulation.
- Fits left or right sides.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Forearm pouch length 16" -19".
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3660