The DeRoyal PROlign EXT Back Brace lumbar sacral orthosis provides effective protection for lumbar spine patients. The new BOA closure system on the sides allows micro-adjustability and on-the-fly adjustment. The extended posterior panel in the rear provides support from the T9 vertebrae down to the sacrococcygeal junction while the rigid anterior panel enhances abdominal compression in front of the abdomen. The use of breathable materials throughout makes the DeRoyal Prolign EXT suitable for use underneath or over the top of clothing. The lightweight design is perfect for all day wear and can be used to treat spine injuries such as chronic low back pain, strains and sprains, herniated discs, and degenerative disc disease conditions.
DeRoyal Prolign EXT Back Brace Features:
- New BOA style closure system (side dials) for infinite adjustability.
- Made out of lightweight, breathable materials for comfort.
- Posterior panel covers T9 down to the sacrococcygeal junction.
- Anterior abdominal panel enhances stabilization from the front.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Prolign EXT can be ordered with a 15° (standard) or 25° (for increased lumbar lordosis) back panel.
- Available in six sizes to fit every individual - see sizing chart tab.
Size Waist Circumference 25° PROlign® EXT 15° PROlign® EXT X-Small 25” - 30” 157-01 158-01 Small 30” - 35” 157-02 158-02 Medium 35” - 40” 157-03 158-03 Large 40” - 45” 157-04 158-04 X-Large 45” - 50” 157-05 158-05 XX-Large 50” - 55” 157-06 158-06
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
The DeRoyal Prolign EXT can be used for:
- Immobilization for post-operative lumbar recovery.
- Chronic low back pain.
- Injuries resulting in lumbar muscle weakness.
- Lumbar spine strains and sprains.
- Mechanical low back pain or discogenic disc disease.
- Postural support for poor lumbar posture
- Degenerative disc disease injuries.
- Recovery following IDET procedures.
- Spinal blocks.
- Sizing chart
PROlign® EXT Sizing and Measurements:
- Helping my back pain
Q&A for DeRoyal PROlign EXT with Boa Lumbar Sacral Orthosis/Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.