The DeRoyal OA Single Upright Knee Brace has an exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design for effective pain reliefe. The brace provides both varus ad valgus adjustment to offload the medial or lateral side of the knee. Available in standard and tall sizes to fit every individual.
DeRoyal OA Single Upright Knee Brace Features:
- Exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design.
- Unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to provide compartmental off-loading and optimize pain relief.
- Lateral application avoids tibial crest pressure and medial clearance issues.
- Maximized 3 points of leverage for medial compartment.
- Interchangeable condyle pads for increased comfort, stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Silicone gripped liners and strap pads to help prevent migration.
- Optional suspension wrap (included) for optimal fixation.
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control.
- Measurement Guide: Standard - Under 6’0” and Tall - 6’0” and above.