Multidex® Maltodextrin Wound Dressing fills wound sites with topical nutrients, forms a protective coating, and maintains a moist environment for granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation. Multidex® Gel or Powder is indicated for all types of wounds and controls odors while decreasing the amount of purulent exudate. It softens necrotic tissue to aid in the debridement process. Medical professionals rely on Multidex (a hydrophilic maltodextrin NF wound dressing) for all types of wounds: dry, moist and wet.
- Maltodextrin NF wound dressing is clinically proven to maintain a moist environment beneficial for granulation tissue growth and epithelial proliferation.
- Gel is a hydrophilic Maltodextrin NF wound dressing clinically proven to maintain a moist environment beneficial for granulation tissue growth and epithelial proliferation.
- Quickly fills wound site, rapidly mixing with exudate to form a protective coating that maintains an ideal moisture balance to protect against dehydration.
- For use on most wound types, including infected hard-to-heal wounds.
- Non-toxic and not systemically absorbed.
- Helps to control odor while decreasing purulent exudate.
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining.
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement.
Indications: Venous stasis ulcers, Dermal ulcers, Partial and full thickness wounds, Arterial ulcers, Abdominal wounds, Infected wounds, Superfical wounds, Pressure ulcers, Dermal injuries, Second degree burns, Donor sites, Diabetic ulcers.
Multidex Powder Sizes:
- 45 grams (case of 36, box of 6, or single tube) 46-701 series.
- 25 grams (case of 30 or box of 10) 46-702 series.
- 12 grams (case of 30 or box of 10) 46-703 series.
- 6 grams (case of 60 or box of 10) 46-704 series.
Multidex Gel Sizes:
- 1/2 oz or 15 ml (case of 30 or box of 10) 46-710 series.
- 1/4 oz or 7.4 ml (case of 30 or box of 10) 46-711 series.
- 3 oz or 89 ml (box of 6 or 1 Tube) 46-712 series.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A6262 (Powder) or A6261 (Gel).
Multidex® Gel or Powder is indicated for all types of wounds, including dermal ulcers (e.g., leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and other secreting lesions), diabetic ulcers, abdominal wounds, infected wounds, superficial wounds, lacerations, cuts, abrasions, donor sites and second-degree burns. Multidex® Powder is indicated for moist wounds. Multidex® Gel is indicated for moist to dry wounds.
- Sizing chart
Multidex comes in Powder or Gel. Sizing below:
Multidex Powder Sizes: 45 grams, 25 grams, 12 grams or 6 grams.
Multidex Gel Sizes: 1/2 oz (15 ml), 1/4 oz (7.4 ml) or 3 oz (89 ml).
Maltodextrin and 1% ascorbic acid.
- Left foot was almost beyond repair
- deep wound got the medicine it needed
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Q&A for DeRoyal Multidex Powder & Gel
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.