For more of a supportive feel with added support, the DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar provides greater firmness compared to typical medium density foam collars. This model features medium/firm density foam for added stiffness and comes in a variety of heights to fit both short and tall size individuals. The DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar is designed with a contour to hold your head firmly in a supported position, and comes with a stockinette cover for better hygiene. An additional outer cover is included for maintaining proper hygiene. The velcro closure in the back is easy to use and makes fitting fast and easy. The collar is ideally suited for use with treating cervical facet syndrome, sprains and strains, pain as a result of cervical disc related injuries, and more.
DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar Features:
- Made from medium/firm density foam for added support compared to regular medium density collars.
- Covered with a stockinette for added comfort against your skin.
- Additional outer cover provided for washing/proper hygiene.
- Fastens easily in the back with a velcro closure.
- Available in 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", and 4" heights.
- Choose from five different sizes for an excellent fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0120