For more of a supportive feel with added support, the DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar provides greater firmness compared to typical medium density foam collars. This model features medium/firm density foam for added stiffness and comes in a variety of heights to fit both short and tall size individuals. The DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar is designed with a contour to hold your head firmly in a supported position, and comes with a stockinette cover for better hygiene. An additional outer cover is included for maintaining proper hygiene. The velcro closure in the back is easy to use and makes fitting fast and easy. The collar is ideally suited for use with treating cervical facet syndrome, sprains and strains, pain as a result of cervical disc related injuries, and more.
DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar Features:
- Made from medium/firm density foam for added support compared to regular medium density collars.
- Covered with a stockinette for added comfort against your skin.
- Additional outer cover provided for washing/proper hygiene.
- Fastens easily in the back with a velcro closure.
- Available in 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", and 4" heights.
- Choose from five different sizes for an excellent fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0120
The DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Foam Collar can be used to treat:
- Cervical facet syndrome.
- Cervical sprains and strains.
- Discogenic pain (arising from disc related injuries)
- Degenerative disc disease with and without radiculopathy (radiating pain down the arm)
- Sizing chart
- Made from medium/firm density foam foam added support and firmness.
- I had neck surgery ...
- Collar was needed
- Got exactly what I ordered
Q&A for DeRoyal Medium/Firm Density Cervical Collar
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.