The DeRoyal Ankle Contracture Boot is a static ankle foot orthosis that provides effective positioning and pressure reduction by completely suspending the heel. The Ankle Contracture Boot features has an anti-rotation bar to prevent external hip rotation from occurring. The adjustable toe piece attachment provides the toes with pressure relief from bed sheets. It's available with foam or fleece softgoods covering the entire device to eliminate any possible bare metal coming in contact against the skin.
DeRoyal Ankle Contracture Boot Features:
- Simple (strapless) hook and loop closures - extremely easy to put on and take off.
- Cool Vel-Foam (blue - most popular) or Fleece (gray) liner material available.
- Ankle contracture boot is completely covered by the softgoods - no metal against skin.
- Available in foam or fleece material with or without boot sole.
- Universal - fits right and left sides.
- "No strap" velcro closures for easy application.
- Anti-rotation bar, padded toe piece and mesh laundry bag included.
- Should not be used for severe plantar flexion contractures, open wounds, severe spasticity or thrombosis.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for measurement guidelines.
- Colors may vary.
Size Calf Circumference Foot Circumference Part# Fleece w/ sole Part# Vel-foam w/ sole B 10” – 14” 7” – 9” 4306B 4301B C 14” – 16” 9” – 11” 4306C 4301C D 16” – 21” 11” – 13” 4306D 4301D E 16” – 21” 13” + 4306E 4301E
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396.
Well suited for the treatment of:
- Foot Drop.
- Hip Rotation.
NOTE: Do not use the DeRoyal Ankle Contracture Boot for the following conditions:
- Severe plantar flexion contractures.
- Open wounds.
- Severe spasticity.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure calf circumference 8" (20cm) above heel, and foot circumference around the widest part of the foot for the correct size.
- Aluminum metal used in the frame design.
- Bought these for my son
- Helpful for those heel ulcers
Q&A for DeRoyal Ankle Contracture Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.