The Cybertech SI Belt provides 5 to1 mechanical advantage compression power to significantly reduce motion about the sacroiliac joint. The flexible design of the sacroiliac orthosis and its breathable mesh material allow for all day comfort. The product's pully design applies greater compression compared to low profile designs and competitors with over-the-post pulley designs that create greater friction. Greater compression = greater pain relief. High grade pully cord made from nylon parachute cord is used throughout for long lasting durability. Wear it underneath or on top of existing clothing. The Cybertech SI Belt also features adjustable pads that slide along the back panel for added comfort.
Cybertech SI Belt Features:
- 5 to1 mechanical advantage compression power.
- Flexible sacroiliac orthosis with breathable mesh fabric.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Significantly reduces motion about the sacroiliac joint.
- Generates greater soft tissue compression over competitor's foam/nylon belt styles.
- Applies targeted compression for greater pain relief.
- Breathable mesh fabric keeps you cooler for all day comfort.
- Provides customized stabilization pressure specific to the patient.
- Included pads can be relocated or removed as needed.
- Can be worn underneath or over existing clothing.
- Fits 23 - 50 inch circumference.
- Color: white.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L0621 approved.
- The SI belt is routinely used by practitioners for treating sacroiliac joint dysfunction.
- Sizing chart
- 5:1 mechanical advantage pully system.
- Parachute nylon cord for premium durability.
- Medical grade construction.
- Finally getting relief.
Q&A for Cybertech SI Belt
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.