The Cybertech SI Belt provides patients with stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joints through direct circumferential compression. It's prescribed for conservative treatment of sacroiliac strain or arthritis. The SI belt provides stabilization with its 5 to1 mechanical advantage compression power which significantly reduces motion around the sacroiliac joint. The flexible sacroiliac orthosis design and breathable mesh fabric allow for all-day comfort. The product's pully design applies greater compression compared to low profile designs and competitors with over-the-post pulley designs that create greater friction. Greater compression = greater pain relief. High-grade pully cord made from nylon parachute cord is used throughout for long-lasting durability. Wear it underneath or on top of existing clothing. The Cybertech Medical SI Belt also features adjustable pads that slide along the back panel for added comfort.
Cybertech SI Belt Features:
- 5 to1 mechanical advantage compression power.
- Significantly reduces motion about the sacroiliac joint.
- Applies targeted compression for greater joint pain relief in most cases.
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort.
- Flexible pulley system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy.
- Provides customized stabilization pressure specific to most patients.
- Pressure pads can be adjusted or removed for increased patient comfort.
- Can be worn underneath or over existing clothing.
- Fits 23 - 50-inch circumference.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L0621 approved.