The Cybertech SI Belt provides patients with stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joints through direct circumferential compression. It's prescribed for conservative treatment of sacroiliac strain or arthritis. The SI belt provides stabilization with its 5 to1 mechanical advantage compression power which significantly reduces motion around the sacroiliac joint. The flexible sacroiliac orthosis design and breathable mesh fabric allow for all-day comfort. The product's pully design applies greater compression compared to low profile designs and competitors with over-the-post pulley designs that create greater friction. Greater compression = greater pain relief. High-grade pully cord made from nylon parachute cord is used throughout for long-lasting durability. Wear it underneath or on top of existing clothing. The Cybertech Medical SI Belt also features adjustable pads that slide along the back panel for added comfort.
Cybertech SI Belt Features:
- 5 to1 mechanical advantage compression power.
- Significantly reduces motion about the sacroiliac joint.
- Applies targeted compression for greater joint pain relief in most cases.
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort.
- Flexible pulley system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy.
- Provides customized stabilization pressure specific to most patients.
- Pressure pads can be adjusted or removed for increased patient comfort.
- Can be worn underneath or over existing clothing.
- Fits 23 - 50-inch circumference.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L0621 approved.
The Cybertech SI belt is routinely used by medical practitioners for treating sacroiliac joint dysfunction.
- Sizing chart
- 5:1 mechanical advantage pully system.
- Parachute nylon cord for premium durability.
- Medical grade construction.
- Finally getting relief.
Q&A for Cybertech SI Belt
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.