The Cybertech™ Ergo™ Flex Power Plus is an intermediate brace that contours to the shape of the body to provide effective lumbar support. The Flex Power Plus brace features a flexible abdominal panel and pulley system in the rear for greater patient comfort with all day use. The adjustable pulley system provides a 5 to1 ratio for easily easily adjusting the desired amount compression needed while standing or sitting. Lightweight nylon mesh construction insures breathability and comfort. The Flex Power Plus provides quality support, and is made from mesh fabric construction with an added semi-rigid, posterior panel for maximum support. The panels provide a greater degree of rigidity and support necessary to control lumbar spinal movement. The ergonomic shape of the Cybetech Flex Plus allows it to while providing pain relief for a variety of back conditions. It's ideally suited for treating herniated discs of the lumber spine, degenerative disc disease, stenosis, and more.
Cybertech™ Ergo™ Flex Power Plus Features:
- Intermediate style brace comfortably contours and conforms to most patients.
- 5 to 1 low friction pulley system is very easy to use.
- Superior compression achieved when pulley compresses brace and panels, providing maximum support.
- Custom designed mesh offers high breathability for patient comfort.
- Conforms to most body shapes without any difficulty.
- Great intermediate brace design for injury recovery.
- Easy to put on and take off with its single front fabric fastener.
- Adjustments are very quick.
- Patient controls support level with one hand adjustments.
- Ergonomic shape and lightweight.
- Available in six sizes to fit every size individual - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Available Color: Gray (as shown).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
The Cybertech™ Ergo™ Flex Power Plus may be used to treat:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Moderate to severe lumbar strains/sprains.
- Burst fractures.
- Facet syndrome.
- Post-op stabilization following: laminotomy, foraminotomy, IDET procedures, anterior laproscopic fusion, posterior lateral fusion and multilevel decompression.
- Sizing chart
- Breathable nylon mesh corset material.
- Semi-rigid, flexible plastic lumbar and abdominal panels.
Q&A for Cybertech Ergo Flex Power Plus Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.