The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO is designed to provide effective thoracal lumbar motion restriction and premium patient comfort. The product features a rigid posterior panel that extends from the sacrocoxygeal junction up to the T3 level (spine of the scapula). A cutout running vertically in the panel is designed to relieve pressure directly over the spine and enhance air flow to the back. The posterior and lateral panels feature plush removable padding on the inside that breaths for enhanced comfort. The spacer padding can be easily removed for washing by hand. The front panel is connected to a sternal pad extension piece that can be telescoped up or down to provide a custom fit against the patient's sternum. The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO features a wide corset attached to a pulley system in the rear to provide effective compression and support through the abdominal, lateral, and posterior panels. Thick, padded shoulder straps enhance the product's comfort for all day use. The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO effectively restricts gross spine motion in the frontal, sagital, and transverse planes for a variety of injuries. This orthosis is well suited for treating osteoporosis, compression fractures, spinal stenosis, acute thoracic/lumbar strains, and excessive kyphosis of the thoracic spine.
Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO Features:
- Abdominal, posterior and overlapping lateral panels provide effective motion restriction.
- Breathable spacer material padding is breathable and can be removed for hand washing.
- Telescoping front sternal pad can be raised and lowered for a customized fit.
- Locking screw design does not require any tools for adjusting.
- Thick, well-padded shoulder straps for patient comfort.
- Vertical cutout in the posterior panel relieves direct pressure over the spine.
- Fully adjustable pulley system increases abdominal compression with a single pulley cord.
- Available in four sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0464