The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO is designed to provide effective thoracal lumbar motion restriction and premium patient comfort. The product features a rigid posterior panel that extends from the sacrocoxygeal junction up to the T3 level (spine of the scapula). A cutout running vertically in the panel is designed to relieve pressure directly over the spine and enhance air flow to the back. The posterior and lateral panels feature plush removable padding on the inside that breaths for enhanced comfort. The spacer padding can be easily removed for washing by hand. The front panel is connected to a sternal pad extension piece that can be telescoped up or down to provide a custom fit against the patient's sternum. The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO features a wide corset attached to a pulley system in the rear to provide effective compression and support through the abdominal, lateral, and posterior panels. Thick, padded shoulder straps enhance the product's comfort for all day use. The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO effectively restricts gross spine motion in the frontal, sagital, and transverse planes for a variety of injuries. This orthosis is well suited for treating osteoporosis, compression fractures, spinal stenosis, acute thoracic/lumbar strains, and excessive kyphosis of the thoracic spine.
Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO Features:
- Abdominal, posterior and overlapping lateral panels provide effective motion restriction.
- Breathable spacer material padding is breathable and can be removed for hand washing.
- Telescoping front sternal pad can be raised and lowered for a customized fit.
- Locking screw design does not require any tools for adjusting.
- Thick, well-padded shoulder straps for patient comfort.
- Vertical cutout in the posterior panel relieves direct pressure over the spine.
- Fully adjustable pulley system increases abdominal compression with a single pulley cord.
- Available in four sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0464
The Cybertech CyberSpine TLSO can be used to treat:
- Compression fractures.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Acute thoracic/lumbar strains.
- Excessive kyphosis.
- Sizing chart
- Injection molded panel designs for rigidity.
- Aluminum front extension rod for structural strength and leverage.
- Spacer fabric design for breathable patient comfort.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Cybertech Cyberspine TLSO
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.