The Cybertech CSI C-Spine Immobilizer provides complete cervical and cervico-thoracic junction immobilization with a comfortable, breathable design. The product features a two piece design with a cervical anterior piece that extends down into the thoracic area to full prevent forward cervical movement. Flexible, scalloped, flare tabs at the bottom provide an adjustable yet stable base to fit every size patient. The rear plate features an adjustable aluminum piece that can be molded to provide a more customized, contoured fit along the cervical spine. The Cybertech CSI C-Spine Immobilizer provides excellent restriction of flexion/extension, rotation, and side bending motions. A large tracheotomy hole is located in the front to aid in breathability, while plush, breathable padding provides enhanced all day comfort and protection against skin breakdown. The Cybertech CSI C-Spine Immobilizer can be used for trauma, disc herniations, and for post-surgical recovery following a variety of procedures.
Cybertech CSI C-Spine Immobilizer Features:
- Scalloped flare tabs with the base extending down into the thoracic region for complete control of forwrd flexion.
- Provides flexion/extension, rotation, and side bending motion control.
- Moldable posterior aluminum piece for customized cervical conformity for every patient.
- Breathable padding for comfort and prevention of skin breakdown.
- Large tracheotomy hole in the front aids breathability.
- Provides effective immobilization to promote spinal alignment.
- Available in four sizes to fit every size patient - see sizing chart tab.
Available Colors: Black/White
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0174
The Cybertech CSI C-Spine Immobilizer can be used to treat:
- Traumatic cervical injuries.
- severe strains/sprains.
- Cervical disc herniation.
- Severe radiculopathy.
- Spinal anomalies.
- Sizing chart
- Made with flexible plastic materials, and aluminum in the rear.
- Breathable foam padding for all day comfort.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Cybertech CSI C-Spine Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.