The Cybertech Body Jacket is a full-length brace that utilizes two patented mechanical advantage pulley systems to maximize rigid support throughout the entire abdominal region to provide back pain relief. The patented pulley system is unique to the Cybertech family of braces and provides ease of use for the patient. The Body Jacket posture back brace model features a dual pulley system that permits independent adjustment of the upper and lower segments. Unlike typical neoprene back support braces, the Cybertech Body Jacket brace features a single front fabric fastener, making it easy for patients to put on and take off. The pulley system of this product creates 6 times more power to achieve optimal abdominal compression in two distinct areas. These two independent pulleys, in turn, permit independent adjustment of the upper and the lower segments of the body jacket and allow for fitting of the brace with two hands in five seconds. The open air circulation design of this orthopedic back brace provides a wicking action which reduces heat build-up and retention near the body, and increases patient comfort .
Cybertech Body Jacket Features:
- Utilizes two patented Mechanical Advantage pulley systems maximizes rigid support.
- Dual pulley system controls permit independent adjustment of upper and lower segments of the Body Jacket.
- Adjustments are easy and quick...the Body Jacket can be fully adjusted within 5 seconds!
- Single front fabric fastener makes it easy for patients to don and doff.
- Patient comfort is optimal thanks to lightweight, washable patterned foam. Pulley system units can be removed for washing.
- A series of four separate lordotic pads are available for optimal lordosis.
- Six sizes available for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0639
- Multiple level lumbar disc herniation/protrusion conditions.
- Multiple level lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Post operative spinal immobilization.
- Compression fractures.
- Sizing chart
- Made from breathable nylon mesh material.
- Helped L4-L5 herniated disc injury
Q&A for Cybertech Body Jacket
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.