The ComforTrac Lumbar Traction provides quality treatment in both the clinic or your own home. The product comes with belts to secure your lumbar region and hips in place, and then applies traction on a smooth rail system to decompress discs and reduce pain. The pneumatic hand-held pump is used to deliver up to 200 pounds of force and has a quick release valve button for patient safety. The ComforTrac Lumbar Traction is used in rehabilitation settings for individuals suffering from herniated discs, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, and more! The product comes with its own carrying case with wheels for easy storage. The ComforTrac Lumbar Home Traction features a padded surface (purple is now gray) for comfort and support under your head and torso to enhance proper alignment.
ComforTrac Lumbar Traction Features:
- Easy fold out design makes set up fast and easy.
- Delivers up to 200 pounds of traction.
- Pneumatic hand pump features a quick release valve button for safety.
- Completely padded throughout - purple color in the above photos is now gray.
- Neck pillow pictured is not part of the system.
- Storage case includes wheels and a pull out handle for transportation.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- All new units - not refurbished!
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E1399